Most souls visit Earth and leave without knowing why we came. We allow the distracting dramas of the physical world to keep us from fulfilling our soul’s purpose.
Believing that we’re merely human, and unaware that our creative power does not emanate from the human body or the brain within it, we are easily misled to believe that we can do things—and that the Universe will do things for us—that are not even plausible.
Is prosperity in your soul’s script?
Claims that “God wants us to be rich” and that “The Universe conspires to manifest my desires” have successfully distracted us from our soul’s script. Beyond that, these platitudes raise so many common sense questions. Among them:
- Does God value material things that will not last forever?
- Does God just want you to be rich, or does that desire apply to those in impoverished urban food deserts and the drought-stricken, remote villages of the world?
- If it is God’s desire, who on Earth has the power to deny God’s wish?
- If billions of stars, planets and galaxies are conspiring on your behalf, are they also conspiring on behalf of others, even though their desires may be the polar opposite of yours?
- Since billions of stars, planets and galaxies are millions of light years away, how long does it take for your desires to be fulfilled?
I’m sure you can think of more.
It all boils down to this. Beliefs are a choice, and it’s easier to believe than to think. We believe the implausible and illogical because we want to. We are goaded into following the money trail down a rabbit hole that further distracts us from fulfilling the purpose of this visit. We emerge empty-handed.
But those dramas can also reveal our soul’s scripts for this lifetime. In Drama Queen Workshops, we focus on manifesting something that has evolutionary and eternal value: the reason we’re here. What did we come to learn through all this drama? How will it make us grow as an immortal spiritual being, temporarily wearing a costume called a human body?